Thank you for considering adopting from Jake's Wish Dog Rescue and helping save a life!
Here is our adoption process:
NOTE: In the wake of COVID-19, we have cancelled our group adoption events until further notice. Instead, we are working to schedule one-on-one meet and greets and adoptions. If you are interested in one of our dogs, please submit an application.
1. Look over our adoptable dogs to see which one might be a great new best friend for your family.
2. Click the Adoption Application button below to apply for the dog you are interested in.
3. If your application seems to be a good fit for the dog you are interested in, we will call you (and all other good potential adopters) for a phone interview. Unfortunately we are sometimes unable to respond to every application and it may take 3-5 days to receive a call.
4. When we interview families for our litters of puppies, each family is given a number based on several factors. Family #1 gets first pick, family #2 gets second pick, and so on. We can't guarantee a specific puppy – you need to meet them all!
5. Meet-and-greets and adoptions of our adult dogs and puppies take place at our adoption events every other Saturday from 1-4pm at the Pet Food Express at 1902 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA, unless otherwise noted.
6. Most of our puppies and adult dogs will be meeting pre-approved adopters at the events, so it’s important to put in an application prior to the event and interview with an adoption counselor if you are very interested in a particular dog.
7. Adoption fees are $360. All of our dogs are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and microchipped prior to adoption. Puppies may require one or two additional sets of vaccinations (depending on age) to be paid for by the adopter.